Crop Insurance in Buckley & Paxton, IL
KEEPING FARMS AND FARMERS IN BUCKLEY AND THROUGHOUT EASTERN ILLINOIS SECURE
It’s a volatile natural world and it’s also a volatile market. Volatility makes growing and harvesting crops tough, and this is why farmers and agribusiness owners need protection against crop losses. At Abbe Insurance Agency, LLC we have a complete crop insurance program, which protects farmers of all kinds.
We work exclusively with Diversified Services in order to provide crop insurance. Diversified Services is one of the premier providers of crop insurance in the U.S., and this company will make sure that anyone whom we serve stays fully secure. From coverage for revenue protection (RP) and yield protection (YP) to coverage for area risk protection (ARPI) and for specific crops, Diversified Services has what you need.
We know that your farm's success directly impacts your livelihood and your family. Our expert agents will work with you to determine your biggest risk factors and utilize their expertise to build a policy tailored specifically to you. However, our support does not stop there, as we will provide you with the resources you need to track the outcome of any risk management plan we help you put into place.
CROP INSURANCE COVERAGE DETAILS
Crop insurance is designed to reimburse farmers for crop losses that result from any of a number of perils, including destructive weather, disease, drought, and fire. There are two basic types of crop insurance, which are crop yield and crop revenue. At Abbe Insurance Agency we offer both of these, and we’ll provide them to you if you need them. Some information about crop yield insurance and crop revenue insurance is below.
• Crop-yield insurance covers excess losses to your crops due to natural disasters such as drought or flood as well as other perils like insects or disease.
• Crop-revenue insurance covers negative changes in the price of a crop that occurs during the crop’s growing season
Through Diversified Services, we’re able to offer benefits to crop insurance policyholders. The benefits include:
• Daily market summaries
• Access to mobile market reports
• Live monthly webinars on farm bill updates and more
• Revenue management newsletters
To learn more about how we’ll create a fitting crop insurance solution for you, contact an agent.
EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGEABLE AGENTS PROTECTING YOUR CROPS
We and the agents at Diversified Services have unparalleled analysis tools that help us understand which policies make the most sense for individual farmers. Also, we and the agents at Diversified are trained to interpret the meanings of analyses and also to apply analysis results to policies.
We take a partnership approach, which means that we work closely with clients in order to not only create the best possible solutions but also stay on top of changes in clients’ lives.
Contact us or call us today. To start on a policy, request a quote.
ADDITIONAL CROP INSURANCE INFORMATION:
· Crop Insurance Information and Resources (The Insurance Information Institute (III))
· Crop Insurance Details and Resources (The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC))
· Crop Insurance Basics (The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA))